Thanks to everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KellynZ, Nov 20, 2002.

1. KellynZ

KellynZ New Member

Hi
    I have been reading and replying to posts for a little while now and wanted to say THANKS to everyone for sharing their experience and supporting one another - although I have not addressed you all for help, I have received it through reading the related posts of other members on the board. I have found somewhere that people understand what I feel without having to go through all the energy to explain it and where I can see that the symptoms I experience are "normal" for this condition.

Today I am feeling overly emotional - lack of sleep and lack of feeling like myself for so long are taking a toll - so for "therapy" will probably check into the posts more today!

thanks again - I hope to return the support to each and every one of you

KellynZ
  2. KellynZ

KellynZ New Member

Hi
    I have been reading and replying to posts for a little while now and wanted to say THANKS to everyone for sharing their experience and supporting one another - although I have not addressed you all for help, I have received it through reading the related posts of other members on the board. I have found somewhere that people understand what I feel without having to go through all the energy to explain it and where I can see that the symptoms I experience are "normal" for this condition.

Today I am feeling overly emotional - lack of sleep and lack of feeling like myself for so long are taking a toll - so for "therapy" will probably check into the posts more today!

thanks again - I hope to return the support to each and every one of you

KellynZ
  3. kellym

kellym New Member

Hi there! How are you doing today? Feeling any better? My name's also Kelly, and I live in Houston, TX. Don't you love this site? Its been such a God-send to me.
    Hugs,
    KellyM
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Just stopped to tell you how beautiful that pup is in your profile! Wow, what a beauty.

I love animals, but can't handle the longhair kind anymore. I have a boxer, pit bull and a few mixed breeds, all adopted and all short haired!

Glad you have joined us.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]