Thanks to klutzo, MemoryLane, & nink

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Trini, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Trini

Trini New Member

Thanks for the advise...the test is tomorrow...I can appear very high functioning even when I'm feeling lousy and I just don't want this guy to assume like so many other family and acquaintences that it's all in my head, esp since that ciguatera test came back positive. Did u guys discuss ur test results, meds, etc w/ him/her? Did u have someone go in to the test w/ u as an advocate? How long did it take? Did they allow u to take breaks?

and do u mean i shud act more depressed than i already am??? shud i fess up that my doc just put me on st john's wort? he wanted to gv me an antidepressent but i am hesitant bec i thought ss wud see that as proof that it is all in my head??? i'm a little confused.

Trini
    [This Message was Edited on 01/28/2003]
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I remember my lawyer telling me to look as awful as possible and to be as depressed as I could be. I know my husband went with me, but don't remember if he asked him anything. It was 17 years ago! I don't even remember what they asked me! Sorry.
    If I were you, I'd bring up the St. John's Wort, because it shows you belive yourself depressed enough to need something for it.
    I wish you the best of luck with it.
    Klutzo

[ advertisement ]