Thanks to Takesha,Valley Girl89, Adl123

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LindaW, Oct 16, 2003.

1. LindaW

LindaW New Member

Thank you for your responses(Valley Girl89, I had to smile when I read your bio to find out you are as old as my daughter) I know God sees and that is what keeps me going
    lw
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

That is what we all are here for, to help each other and pray for each other! I had to go back and read my reply to you and I wanted to change something in it, but I didn't. The part about finding a church that will accept me did not sound right, was not what I meant to say, what I meant was that I am hoping to find a church where I will feel a sense of belonging, like I will know that is where I need to be! It is hard to find a place like that though! But I will keep on trying, won't give up! Still praying for you! So you have a daughter that is the same age as me? I hope that she feels younger than I do! I was the baby of my family and I find it hard to believe that I am almost 35! I took it so hard when I turned 30, I cried! Gee, when I turned 18 I cried too and that is strange because most kids cannot wait to hit the big 18! Not me though because in a sense I did not want to grow up! I am not as bad now, learned to accept that I am going to age no matter what, it is God's plan and happens to all of us!
    Lisa