Thanks to those who prayed for my son's surgery

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, May 27, 2007.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

Thank you so much to everyone who prayed for my son's shoulder surgery less than 2 wks ago. He saw the surgeon on Fri. and he said that he had healed extremely well for 3 wks post-op. David told him that he was only 1 1/2 wks post-op and the surgeon was stunned. He said that if he hadn't done the surgery himself, he wouldn't believe it.

He has healed so well that he can skip physio and go back to the gym and use light weights.

I am sure that all your prayers helped with this.

Thanks so much.
    Love, Pepper
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

Sweetpotatoe and LittleBlueStem. God has been so good to us lately. This surgery turned into something we hadn't expected - an arthroscopic surgery had to be abandoned when the surgeon saw the damage in his shoulder. He was cut open so that a 1 1/2 hr surgery grew to 4 hours and his recovery time was increased from 8 wks to 6 mo. David was so discouraged to think that he couldn't play hockey for 6 mo.

Obviously God decided that David has suffered enough and we are all thrilled about this. He will be able to play summer hockey if this healing continues and I am sure that it will!

Thanks for joining in our praise and thanks.

Love, Pepper
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Praise, now if we could just get your husband settled in a good job with benefits!
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

God has been good to us in so many ways. I hope that He will come through on helping my DH find a job soon.

Thank you for being such a faithful prayer warrior!

Love, Pepper
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

I appreciate all your prayers. Yes, God is good!

Love, Pepper