Thanks to those who prayed for Sis. Linda!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by willow, Jan 25, 2002.

1. willow

willow New Member

Shirl, Ginny, and Harmony,
    I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your prayers!!!
    Her surgery went according to God's will, and He let her stay with us a while longer! I thought they were gonna do a less invasive surgery like laser, but, it was the old kind. She is not 'out-of-the-woods yet, but, she can't take so many meds, because it would do more damage to her liver, I sure hope they find her something for pain!
    But, she is still here with us and I just can't thank you guys enough! And there may be some who prayed but didn't write, I want to thank you also. I know alot of times I will read the request and not have time to reply to all of them, but do still pray for them. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met!
    Love and Prayers, Willow
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Willow, I thank the Lord her surgery went well and I will continue to pray for her recuperation and that it will be a success according to God's will. God has our lives in His hands! Let us know how she is.
    Love,
    Harmony
  3. ginny

ginny New Member

Willow,
    I am so glad to hear the good news. And about the pain there is something you and others around her can do when see the demon of pain. Just spell the name of JESUS to yourself or out loud every time you see it. Or if your Pastor's wive feels it. That always works for me.And keep spelling it til pain is gone.

Your friend,
    ginny
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Thanks for letting us know how things are going with your Pastor's wife.

I will continue to pray for her, and the pain.

God surely has His hand on this Godly lady.

God Bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

How is your pastor's wife, Linda doing?
    Just was concerned about her and was hoping to get an update. Thanks!
    Harmony
  6. willow

willow New Member

Thanks Harmony for asking.
    The doctors are amazed! That pretty much says it all. She is doing better than expected! Last Saturday night we had our annual gospel sing at our local high school auditorium, Bro. Jerry (my preacher) always introduces the different groups, and never passes up the chance to tell everyone the gospel and to praise God for his wife and tell what God has brought her thru. But this time he had her come up on stage with him and she was still bruised up, but she slowly walked up the steps and then he gave her a gentle hug and kiss, I almost cried! It was so sweet.

I really didn't think this one was gonna go as smooth as her transplant last year. I was looking at it thru my earthly eyes instead of by faith. He really has people all over the world praying for her, thru the internet, and thru missionaries, ect. I don't know what he would do without her. He treats her like a queen, even before they found out she was sick!

Please continue to pray for both of them!
    And again thanks for asking!
    Love and Prayers, Willow