Thanks You For Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I knew people were praying for us as I was hunkered down and it was a tremendous comfort. Thank you all so much.

There are so many who have lost everything and their homes are just gone. Some have been injured and others lost their lives. They need our continued prayers.

Love, Mikie
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

It is so good to hear from you, I'm Praising The Lord for putting a shield around you and keeping you safe.

I'm continuing to pray for all of those who have lost so much even their lives from these terrible storms. May the Lord Bless each and everyone of them.

Blessings, Judy

3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I was so relieved to hear you were safe. It must have been an awful experience. I am praying for all the people affected, it is hard to imagine such devastation. I have seen it on our news, even over here, & I really feel for those people who have lost everything, & the families left behind.
    I am so glad you are ok though.
    Linda.
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I didn't know that your were there, thank God your safe.
    I was praying during the storm for everyones safety.
    Its very sad I know
    luv lisa
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You guys have no idea how much your prayers have meant to me. Seems Yesh has relatives here in Ft. Myers too.

It is the ones up in Punta Gorda and inland who need our prayers now. Many lost everything; it is truly heartbreaking.

Love, Mikie
  6. jolly

jolly New Member

It's so good you made it through with minimal damage to your place. The whole experience sounded absolutely terrifying. Those poor older folks really tug at your heart. I've been following it on the net - -seems the tv stations have already pushed it to the background. You just wonder how those elderly ones will have the strength to get it all back together again. Anyway, so glad you're safe. Jo Ellen