thanks you guys are great

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bewitched, Dec 14, 2005.

1. bewitched

bewitched New Member

hi everyone its bewitched,

thanks for all your support the other day. i sure needed it the pain has gotten better over the past couple of days but that day i had to take ty3's and muscle relaxants and my hubby massaged with the electric one so i do feel better.still going to mention it to the doctor see the pain specalist on tuesday. and he is great so i am sure we will figure it out.
    well here in ontario we are waiting on a big storm so i can imagine what things will be like durning this i do not mean to antispicate pain but you really start to understand your body and the connection to weather.

well bye for now
    love and blessings bewitched
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Hi Bewitched,
    When you mentioned Ontario, I checked and I see that you are from Bradford. I grew up near there. We used to go a lot to the gardens when I was a kid.
    I'm in Toronto now. I'm with you on the storm bit.It sounds like a biggy! We only had a little snow this morning and I was hurting.

I'm glad your pain is a bit better for now. Take it easy. If you're like me, you won't be going far in the next couple of days.

Cheers
    Kathy.