Thanks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sitinpretty, Jan 11, 2007.

1. sitinpretty

sitinpretty New Member

You are all so awesome. I have been on public forums alot and the people are very rude. Thanks to all for all the nice comments and support. I may need a lot more if they ever figure out what is wrong with me, lol. Someday maybe!!! Thanks again
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Welcome to the board! I have been posting since last July, and I can say that the people here are very kind and helpful. Hope you are having a pain free day. Kim :)
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

4. sitinpretty

sitinpretty New Member

what the heck is bump mean?
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

When anyone types bump in a post, it goes back to the top so more people can read it and respond, ok?

So it's a courtesy that others do for you, or you can do for yourself!

Welcome to our fun 'n games! Ha, seriously, we do love to laugh, especially at ourselves, so laugh along with us and put any subject you're interested in in the Subject line above and search by Title and/or Title and Content, and any time that subject has been discussed will be listed.

You can also put the name of any person you'd like to talk to in the Title of any Reply or original Post, as most of us know to do a search daily for our own name to see if anyone is addressing us.

You can do that too!

Enjoy this wonderful site, ask all the questions you may have, and don't forget to go to the chit chat message board (not same as the chat rooms), to see what other things besides FM and CFS we gab about.

BUMP!!!

findmind
  6. sitinpretty

sitinpretty New Member

Prickles, thank you so much for your response. I was amazed at how much you do to try and help yourself. I havent really tried anything. So your post really got me thinking. I will try some of your remedies. Thanks again