THANKS!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CJ-Tex, Oct 14, 2002.

1. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

I appreciate all the nice responses to my "new to this site" post. I guess there are quite a few Texans on this board. :) Thanks again to all who made me feel welcome!

A bit more information about me. We live in North Texas in between McKinney and Melissa. McKinney used to be a small farming community but now it is more like a suburb of Dallas even though we are 30 or so miles north of big D. My how this area has grown! We have several pets, a few acres of land and hope to get a horse soon. I used to be quite the jock - softball, soccer, barrel racing, etc. etc. and I would LOVE to be able to ride on a regular basis again. I work from home most days but have a few businesses I work with so I have to go in to see them a couple of times a week. Been married to my old man for almost 22 years, we have an almost 20 year old "grown" son who just thinks he is grown. LOL When he pays his way in the world and moves out from home he will really be grown but for now he is still with us. I know I will miss him terribly when he grows up. He is a pretty good kid if I do say so myself.

OK that is more about me, let's get to know each other!

My thought for the day: "Like gaining confidence, finding one's courage is gradual rather than all at once." -Barbara B. Clowse

Keeping the faith makes things all right with me!
    CJ

EeeeeGADS!!! How do I keep getting the wrong little guy?! I did NOT mean to put the little hind end man on my note!! Sorry!

[This Message was Edited on 10/15/2002]
  2. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

I appreciate all the nice responses to my "new to this site" post. I guess there are quite a few Texans on this board. :) Thanks again to all who made me feel welcome!

A bit more information about me. We live in North Texas in between McKinney and Melissa. McKinney used to be a small farming community but now it is more like a suburb of Dallas even though we are 30 or so miles north of big D. My how this area has grown! We have several pets, a few acres of land and hope to get a horse soon. I used to be quite the jock - softball, soccer, barrel racing, etc. etc. and I would LOVE to be able to ride on a regular basis again. I work from home most days but have a few businesses I work with so I have to go in to see them a couple of times a week. Been married to my old man for almost 22 years, we have an almost 20 year old "grown" son who just thinks he is grown. LOL When he pays his way in the world and moves out from home he will really be grown but for now he is still with us. I know I will miss him terribly when he grows up. He is a pretty good kid if I do say so myself.

OK that is more about me, let's get to know each other!

My thought for the day: "Like gaining confidence, finding one's courage is gradual rather than all at once." -Barbara B. Clowse

Keeping the faith makes things all right with me!
    CJ

EeeeeGADS!!! How do I keep getting the wrong little guy?! I did NOT mean to put the little hind end man on my note!! Sorry!

[This Message was Edited on 10/15/2002]
  3. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

Honestly I was NOT trying to give anyone the moon. Oh my goodness I am soooo sorry! I would hate for anyone to think I was being sarcastic. My heart was in the right place even if my "click" wasn't.

THANKS so much for the welcome y'all!
    Walking in faith makes things all right with me,
    C J