THANKS!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by corney, Jun 21, 2003.

1. corney

corney New Member

Thanks for the replies to my post. It is nice to know I am not alone.

The only thing I hate about my good days, is I am usually so backed up on everything from my bad days that I over due it and end up in a relapse. I try to pace myself, but I am such an over achiever that all the stuff that is backed up makes me so depressed that I can't stand it.

I am just soooo sick of this crap. I thought I read something about some tests and medication being tested on the east coast. Some scientist or doc from Europe thought they had found some test to detect this disease and possibly meds to help eliminate at least some of the affects.

Does anyone know anything about that? I have lost touch and haven't kept in touch lately.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad we could be of some help to you. Sorry, can't answer your question, but am sure others can.

You might want to go to the 'Home' and 'Library' links at the top of this board, loads of current information there for the latest research on FM/CFS. I am sure you will find a lot to interest you.

As for that pacing yourself, you really have got to make an effort to do so. It saves a lot of pain, and in the longrun you get more done.

I was also an over achiever, type 'A' personality, but after twenty years of battling this FM, I have learned it is pure common sense to do things that are less stressful and not to do too much at once.

Take care, slow down, and again we are glad to have you join us.................

Shalom, Shirl
  3. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Pfiser (sp) is working on a drug to deal with our increased Substance P. Fondly, June