THANKSGIVING ...HAPPINESS TO ALL!.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by another_painful_day, Nov 24, 2004.

1. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOR EVERYONE OUT THERE. I KNOW I HAVE ALOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR MYSELF. EVEN THOUGH AS MY ENERGY DWINDLES NOW THAT WINTER IS UPON US, AND MY BODY ACHES AND PAINS GET MORE SEVERE AS WINTER KEEPS A COMING, I STILL TRY TO FOCUS ON THE WONDERFUL THINGS LIKE MY KIDS/STEPKIDS, MY HUBBY (EVEN THOUGH HE DRIVES ME NUTZ LOL!), MY HOUSE (AS LITTLE AS IT IS), MY JOB (AS LITTLE PAY I MAKE), MY HEALTH (EVEN THOUGH I FEEL LIKE A TRAIN HAS RUN ME DOWN A DOZEN TIMES, I AM STILL HERE AND STILL ALIVE) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVING GOD AS A PART OF MY EVERYDAY BEING. I AM SO GREATFUL TO HAVE MY FAITH IN GOD AS WELL. FOR IF IT WASNT FOR THAT, ID BE A LOST SOUL IN LIFE.

MY WISH TO ALL OF YOU IS TO HAVE A SAFE, HAPPY, HEALTHY AND WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING. PEACE TO ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS!!!!

LOVE - DIANE
    [This Message was Edited on 11/24/2004]
  2. dash

dash New Member

Hoping you and your's have a blessed, peaceful Thanksgiving and experience God's grace fully during the holidays,

Della
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving also. Mine was good, we went to my BIL. THen today I went out shopping a little so now its time to rest for a day.

Like you, I am so grateful for my life and what I have. Times have been very hard this last year but I still wouldn`t change a thing. It`s all took me to where I am today on this journey through my life.

God bless,
    Sandy