thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by srosepetal77, Nov 25, 2002.

1. srosepetal77

srosepetal77 New Member

I found out that my grandmother and parents are going to eat at a church on thanksgiving which I'm left with a fifteen pound turkey which if i knew they weren't going to come i would have gotten a smaller one. they didn't even invite my family so it upsets me, which for christmas i don't think I will invite them either since they avoided telling me so sad and mad about it. the whole thing is my husband is aSKING WHY WE WEREN'T INVITED?!
  2. srosepetal77

srosepetal77 New Member

I found out that my grandmother and parents are going to eat at a church on thanksgiving which I'm left with a fifteen pound turkey which if i knew they weren't going to come i would have gotten a smaller one. they didn't even invite my family so it upsets me, which for christmas i don't think I will invite them either since they avoided telling me so sad and mad about it. the whole thing is my husband is aSKING WHY WE WEREN'T INVITED?!
  3. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Had you already invited them and they had accepted? Or maybe you didn't invite them, so they thought they'd go to church rather than sit at home? There must be a good reason that they are planning to eat at the church. In any case, they don't HAVE to go to the church, so if you had forgotten to invite them, they can still change their plans!

Marilyn :)
  4. Roxi

Roxi New Member

But it doesn't seem very nice. Maybe they assumed you all wouldn't want to go to church with all the old folks. I hope you are feeling ok and can have a pleasant dinner with your own family! Best wishes!
  5. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

is a day of thanks. Call your parents today and clear up this, I'm sure, misunderstanding. Life is too short to be mad especially with family members. I'm sure once you tell them that you were expecting them at your home, they will quickly change their church plans and accept the invitation.

I hope it all works out! Lisa