Thankyou all Bill

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DeeMerrk, Dec 10, 2002.

1. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

The helpful words gave me a lift. It is good to hear from others who have the same experiences. I will try to use the advise I feel I can apply to my life and my personality. I know I need to change my ways too. God give me patience and understanding. Thanks again Bill.
  2. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

The helpful words gave me a lift. It is good to hear from others who have the same experiences. I will try to use the advise I feel I can apply to my life and my personality. I know I need to change my ways too. God give me patience and understanding. Thanks again Bill.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bless you both and again, you are in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  4. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

This is Moe, Dee's friend. I think you sound like a real honey and you'll do the best you can. I know how difficult it can be to live with someone with FM because I have it and sometimes I put my poor husband through hell. He doesn't deserve it, but he takes it and doesn't say a word.....not a WORD! He knows that no matter what lousy, mean stuff I say to him, it's coming from the pain and frustration and not from the heart. He knows I love him more than life itself.

Grin and bear with us!
    Moe :)