thankyou all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clairey, Nov 18, 2002.

1. clairey

clairey New Member

Thankyou all for the replys you gave me, im sorry it has taken me so long to reply i have had alot of things to do!i told my mum about all the things you suggested and she was extremly grateful to you all. It is difficult for her to use the internet because it is broken at home and i use the computers at college!thank you once again for your kind words, im definatly not the perfect daughter, but now im starting to learn more about the illness i hope i will be able to be more supportive!xx
  2. clairey

clairey New Member

Thankyou all for the replys you gave me, im sorry it has taken me so long to reply i have had alot of things to do!i told my mum about all the things you suggested and she was extremly grateful to you all. It is difficult for her to use the internet because it is broken at home and i use the computers at college!thank you once again for your kind words, im definatly not the perfect daughter, but now im starting to learn more about the illness i hope i will be able to be more supportive!xx
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are welcome to come here anytime, ask all the questions you want. We will try to help as much as possible.

Hope your Mom gets here computer up and running, we would love to have her join us. In the mean time you keep us updated on her condition.

Have a goodday, and say hello to your Mom.

Shalom, Shirl