Thankyou Mikie, Imn,Klutzo.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamelasng, Sep 21, 2002.

1. pamelasng

pamelasng New Member

Thanks so much for your warm welcome, I just think this is the best place to visit, and thankyou as well for the great advice, there was so many things I overlooked in a desperate attempt to find something for our girls future. I wish I could scrub the fog out of my head and think clearly then I could work things out. I have decided to get an appointment with the local youth councellor and see if she can guide them into something they can cope with, meantime thankyou for taking the time to help. xxx Pam
  2. pamelasng

pamelasng New Member

Thanks so much for your warm welcome, I just think this is the best place to visit, and thankyou as well for the great advice, there was so many things I overlooked in a desperate attempt to find something for our girls future. I wish I could scrub the fog out of my head and think clearly then I could work things out. I have decided to get an appointment with the local youth councellor and see if she can guide them into something they can cope with, meantime thankyou for taking the time to help. xxx Pam
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope the counselor can help you. Planning ahead is one of the most difficult and heartbreaking problems we face with our illnesses. In the beginning years, things can change so much. For most of us, as we learn to manage our symptoms, things level out a little bit. However, it seems that just as we get one thing under control, something else comes up. I don't mean to sound so negative because I remain optimistic that I can get better, but I have also learned to not have unrealistic expectations. Good luck to you and your girls.

Love, Mikie
  4. PMangels

PMangels New Member

to the board. Somewhere I missed your post...I'm sorry but wanted to say hi to you. Glad you found us. You will find this site very informative with a lot of good info on it. And most of all such loving careing people who want to help where they can. As far as the fog goes...I have that once in a while too. I will have a day now and then when I can't get things together so I can feel for you. Not any fun. Anyway, I wanted to say Hi to you. Glad you found us.

Love,
    Arlene