Thankyou to all

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Nov 4, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

It has been a remarkable couple of weeks. I have seen so many answers to your prayers. I don't even know where to start explaining.

I'm sitting here writing this with amazment in my heart and a BIG smile on my face.

To each of you I send a big hug and all my love, a few tears of gratitude and so many thankyous.

Once again Jesus has walked me through the valley and I have grown. I praise and thank Him!!!!!

Bless you all, DE
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is so good to hear you saying these things. I have been really concerned about you. Are you through this whole ordeal now? I sure hope so. I am glad you were able to still hear from the Lord during this trying time. You take care. I am still praying for you my friend.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Blessings, and may your relief continue and magnify. I picture you perched at the top of a mountain, smiling. Please with God's help stay there.
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

that God has smiled on you and granted you answers to many prayers. You are so wonderful to express our needs so eloquently in prayer. It is an honour to pray for you.

God is good!
    (((HUGS)))Pepper