thanx 4 ur understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mariposacristal1, Nov 15, 2005.

1. mariposacristal1

mariposacristal1 New Member

JUST NEED SOMEBODY IN THIS WORLD WHO KNOWS HOW I FEEL AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE.SOMEBODY PLEASE EMAIL ME---thanx
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2005]
    thanx u all! i feel better just by knowing im not the only one.i always knew that of coarse,but it helps a lot seeing that other ppl deal with this too.i have fibro,depression,cfs,tmj,...almost every thing that goes along with it.one thing is sometimes when im arguing with my bf one minute and the next hes asking me a question about what i just said,and i dont remember what it was,or even what my point was.i feel really stupid.sometimes its really hard to remember what i go into a room 4,or ive even forgotten to pick my kids up from places!now thats embarassing!...and i depend on my kids to do a lot around the house.it seems like i am constantly telling them 2 do something.i feel so bad about it.i wish i just felt like doing it myself,and had energy to do so.i feel like im in a hole and cant get out.does anybody of yall have these same experiences? thanx![This Message was Edited on 11/28/2005]
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

We are not allowed to post email addresses due to stalkers.You should revise this or they will remove it.And.........I'm one person who's here for you!Linda
  3. vertiesmth

vertiesmth New Member

WHAT IS YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEM? I HAVE FIBRO AND ALL THE PAIN AND STUFF THAT GOES WITH IT. THAT I WOULD UNDERSTAND AND ALOT ON HERE WOULD ALSO. HUGS VERTIE
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

stick around and post~
    we'll try to help ya out in any way possible!
    If its pain issues,...I relate!
    and all that goes with living in pain everyday~

Just ask,..or spill your guts.
    We all understand believe you me!
    Hope to see more of you.
    :)
    till then,..hang in there
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

You just found a large group who understand! Welcome. One hint. If you post in all caps some will not read your posts! Take Care and good luck L
  6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I see that you are new here! welcome!You have not been around long enough that we tell "all". No one does understand but you friends. We know pain, we know lonliness,~~~~~just tell us and we will help all we can.

You will read lots of vents here~~~~ problems, read while someone is in tears ((I have done that). Just don't be bashful andr let us know what is in your heart.

We will love you and help all we can.

Gentle Hugs