Thanx for your responses to my last post

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mariac2000, Oct 24, 2002.

1. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

Last night I took a hot bath in some kind of muscle relaxing salts (don't know if it did any good but it sure smelled great) made myself some chammomile tea and played with my kids in bed. This morning I did a very beginner Pilates tape. I hurt all over, but feel great at the same time. I never knew I could push myself like that, and I know it will pay off in the end. Hope you all feel the best you can today.
    Love,
    Maria
  2. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

Last night I took a hot bath in some kind of muscle relaxing salts (don't know if it did any good but it sure smelled great) made myself some chammomile tea and played with my kids in bed. This morning I did a very beginner Pilates tape. I hurt all over, but feel great at the same time. I never knew I could push myself like that, and I know it will pay off in the end. Hope you all feel the best you can today.
    Love,
    Maria
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Epsom salts don't have a smell, but they are dirt cheap and contain magnesium which is wonderful for sore muscles. I use them and light a scented candle and soak in a darkened, candle-lit bath. Heavenly.

Love, Mikie