Thanx to all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by celina, Apr 30, 2003.

1. celina

celina New Member

As a newbie, I wish to thank all the veterans and generally nice people on this board, who have taken the time to answer questions ranging from dumb to hard. Fibrorebel, Spacee, Layinglow and numerous others you all are inspirations. Thank-you for your support
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

It`s often easy to think you have been ignored, - these posts travel so fast now.
    I don`t recall posting to you, but wanted you to know that anyone here giving advice is left feeling good in being able to help anyway. No need for thanks really.

We all appreciate each other, it`s one big family, this board is fantastic. I have learned so much from others and am also very grateful...

Wishing you better health soon,

Love Pat.
  3. celina

celina New Member

I agree that helping someone else makes everyone feel good, but hearing back that theie advise has worked or at least been tried, I hope makes them feel better then good, because you guys are Great!!!!
    Celina
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

and we are all really glad you are one of us! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am so honored to be amongst the most loving wonderful group of people. This board is such a blessing that had I never become ill I would have missed out on experiencing such loving give and take. Our technique of supporting one another should be recognized as an art form!LOL! love Rebel
  5. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Although my life has changed drastically, (I am pretty much homebound) it is wonderful to have others to talk with who know how we are feeling, and can offer their love, support, and sometimes advice.

I can remember when the FMS hit, and I was scared to death, and in excruciating pain, at a total loss--this board helped me so much then. It breaks my heart when I hear stories about some not finding support, or feeling hopeless. Everyone made me feel welcome when I arrived, and I try to do the same for all---
    It is wonderful to be part of a family.
    Love, LL
    PS --Silly there are no dumb questions :)
  6. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

great to assist people with my thoughts or experiences in hopes of helping somebody else. dolsgirl