That's it I'm doing it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Jun 7, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

Well, I'm fed up. I overdid it today, and of course am suffering with a fever and joint pain. My fevers have been getting higher, my weakness getting worse, the achiness getting more painful, etc. Last night my fever was 99.7 while at work, and lately they go up to between 99.7 and 100. I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!!! So, I've decided I'm calling my infectious disease doctor and telling him I want every test under the sun run. I don't care if the insurance won't cover it, I want answers. OR, I want to be put on an antiviral. If it is a virus, maybe that will help. I'm going to inquire about transfer factor and anything else that may help. And if he cannot do this for me, I'll ask him for the name of someone who can. Because all I know is that I'm going downhill VERY quickly, and I cannot keep functioning like this. Each day is getting worse, and I worry that eventually I'll end up bed/couch-bound. Let me know what you guys think about this approach.

Hugs,
    Kim
  2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

You go girl! and don't give up until you fidn someone to help you! Many have gotten better so you have to try. kepp posting and asking questions. Good for you for taking matters into your own hands! Lynn
    [This Message was Edited on 06/07/2006]