The 10 puppies are BACK and too cute

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Sep 7, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I had not been to the house where the 10 puppies were missing from in a few days, just been busy and someone was there the last time.

So last night I decide to go see how the momma dog was or if the shelter had picked her up yet. Low and behold there sat the 10 puppies!

They are soooooooooo cute, walking, barking, ect. they ran over to my cart andt tried to get in when I left. Momma has no food or water either. So I went home and came back in my car and brought momma food.

I will call the shelther tomorrow and she why they are still there. I posted a video of them attacking me,lol. Carla
  2. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I wonder if momma dog moved them or something? That is so strange that they just reappeared.

I'm so happy the babies are safe and momma dog has some water and food. This just made my day.
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

yes it made my day too. Look at my profile to see a pic, the one on the left looks so sweet,like "take me home please"

I was just snapping pics off and when I got home and saw that one, my heart just melted. I can't imagine where they were and will do all I can to get them out of there.

You see the living conditons are, just pitifull and how anyone could leave them there without food and water is beyond me.

I was surprised how they all came to me and and weren't scared at all, they want to go with me so bad. We will see what happens- thanks-Carla
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Left you a message on the Porch. They are too cute. I just do not know how anyone could leave them there with no food and water.

Hope the shelter can find homes for them or something.

5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Can't you possibly transport them to the shelter? Maybe it is too far?
    [This Message was Edited on 09/08/2008]
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

I just got off the phone with them, they are closed on the weekend so there was nothing I could do. They know the owner and she is a junkie who has been leaving her 16 yo sons there by themselves to get the school bus, so sad.

Thanks for all your support -Carla
  7. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

The only thing cuter than a puppy is a kitten. Course, that might be cause I'm allergic to dogs.

Hope they all find good homes, including that momma.