The Baby has Arrived

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loopyloo, May 24, 2003.

1. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Hi everyone my son Daniel and his girl friend Penny had a beautiful Baby boy on the 23 may 0220 he weighed 6lb 61/2oz and he is georgous so i am now a granmother even tho i am only 42 years young they have called him Danny after his dad and mother and baby are doing well should be home from hospital on sunday all being well love Loopylooxx
  2. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

on the new baby. Babies are sooooooo cute. Glad to hear baby & mom are doing well.

Take care....Kathi
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

congrats grandma,hope you get plenty of time to spoil him rotten
  4. KayL

KayL New Member

Being a granny is GREAT! I love it and you will too! My granddaughter is almost 2-1/2 now and I get so much joy from her. I couldn't possibly love her any more than I do now if she was *mine*.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/24/2003]
  5. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

So good to hear some good news! Am very glad everyone is doing well too. Enjoy!!love, Rebel
  6. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Loopy! Congrats on the beautiful grandson! Grandchildren are such a wonderful gift---very special, and now at our ages we have the good sense to take every precious moment that comes along, realizing how quickly they grow!
    I became a grandma at 40, and now have 4 grandchildren---at 45, they are absolutely the neatest little people I know, and will grow into fine big people! I now take the time to have tea parties with all the stuffed animals and dolls with my 3 grand-daughters, and shoot marbles with my grandson. It is a whole different world. Best wishes, on much happiness and joy to come!
    Love,
    LL
  7. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

How wonderful, I love the name Daniel--Danny! Presently my only grandchild, Carter with mom and dad are living with us. He is SOOOOOO much fun. Have fun! June
  8. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

I hope to go to the hospital again today as there not home yet i'll keep you informed
    Loopyloo xx
  9. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

Aaaww bless him! What lovely news!
    Congratulations Loopyloo - I'm so glad all is well,
    kiss the baby for me and your clever son and his lovely lady,
    hugs
    Mary x
  10. billiegail

billiegail New Member

My son turned 12 on the 23! Congrats to you and your whole family!
  11. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

Hope you can see as much of you new little grandson as you want to. When my daughter and my granddaughter who just turned 2 visit, I could sit and talk and play with her for hours. It also gets my mind off of the pain for a while. I will have granddaughter number four born in early october. No grandsons yet. Enjoy.
    HURTSALOT2
  12. KCD

KCD New Member

My son's name is Daniel, so I am quite fond of your grandson's. My Daniel is 3, going on 6. Well that's what he tells everyone.lol Have lots of fun. A little word of advice: don't tell your son's girlfriend how you raised your kids, unless she asks. I am speaking from experience. My mother-in-law did this to me and when the hormones were flowing after delivery, well, it did not sit well. I had serious post pardum depression. I know you will have sooooo much fun!!!!! Babies are the most precious gift.
    Love,
    KCD
  13. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Penny and baby Danny came home today so we went over to there house so Amy and Paul could see there new nephew Penny said he wont feed so she'd given him some powder milk when it was time for his feed she said she'd try again so i went upstairs propped her up with pillows and said put a pillow on your lap and you will be comfy make sure your relaxed and just make sure his nose is not covered and if he sleeps just touch his cheek to wake him up now mother and baby are both relaxed and he is having his mums milk and she is very relaxed she said the midwifes just kept pushing him on and didn't say to make sure his nose was free so he could not breath and she was getting stressed but she is doing wonderfully now shes home and they will both make wonderful parents they are over the moon with there baby boy
    love Loopyloo xx

[ advertisement ]