'The Bachelor': anyone watch??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kimfibro, Jan 16, 2006.

1. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

have watched this show from the start and love it.

it's on tonight for a 2 hour special instead of the usual one.

if you've never had the pleasure of seeing it, do tune in tonight because they are in PARIS and i am so fascinated by it all. so maybe check it out and get 'lost' for a while!

have a good evening everyone....
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi yes I watched it. I thought it was gonna be stupid but it wasn't. I haven't watched it since the really cute football player Jessie was on. After him I was done with the show. I did watch the Paris one. That oncologist made a fool of herself. Goes to show doctors are just as human as we are.
  3. bandesmom

bandesmom New Member

I have been watching it from the start too. Can't wait to see it tonight. From last weeks episode it looks as though it should be a pretty good season! The girls are going to get nasty with each other to land this doctor (who wouldn't he is gorgeous!) Enjoy, I will!!!!
  4. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Thanks for the reminder!!

I'd forgotten about it until I saw your topic and immediately turned on the tv.

auntyem
  5. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

hi there!

yes, is he glorious or what??

and so down to earth, so far. poor guy, he was SO uncomfortable when that female doctor confronted him. what a complete and total fool she was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unfortunately, i fell asleep during the last half hour. i surely hope i didn't miss anything important!! i did see the claws coming out this soon in the game.

and paris is SO LOVELY! a good friend of mine went in October of this year with a friend to celebrate her 40th birthday. i have always wanted to go since i was a little girl!!

it will sure be an interesting saga! :)
  6. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

i wouldn't want to be on that show but i agree with you, i like to observe the people in general.

a lot of them act so silly and then when things aren't going their way make false claims as to 'this is ridiculous', 'i've given up so much to be here', etc etc.

come on, these things are decided long before the cameras are running!@!!!

but i'd sort of feel like a piece of meat standing there amongst 20-25 other girls during the rose cereomonies. it's kind of like that, the way it's done.

i just simply love the show period. and it helps when the bachelor is very cute!!! oh, and the clothes!!! i love seeing what these women come up with to wear!