The Board Is Really Busy Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, May 2, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Don't forget to go to Page 2 so y'all don't miss anything.

I have tried to keep some posts bumped, but it's just moving too fast.

For our new members, you can click on Page 2 at the bottom of the list of posts.

Love, Mikie
  2. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I was just thinking of you and wondering how you are doing today? Are you having any discomfort with the healing process? I know what you mean about how fast the board is moving lately, hard to keep up...especially don't like to see the newbies get by with out answers. I was off for awhile today trying to do some real research on Klonopin and I couldn't believe what all Ive missed! Hope you are having a peace-full day! love, Rebel
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Mikie, I just stopped in for a few 'minutes', hours ago, thinking it was going to be a 'slow' Friday as usual, but wow, it is some busy, I have been here for much longer than I expected to be.

I usually take the evenings and nights, as you are here in the morning and noontime. But I am still here answering posts!

I will be getting off soon, as I need to eat (horrors!), and feed my dogs, not to mention my poor housework.

Lots of posts are going to the back pages already.......

Shalom, Shirl

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm doing fine; I hope you are too.

I just posted a progress report on the Chit Chat Forum as I think I've taken up enough space here talking about my face.

There really has never been much discomfort, even right afterward, although, I did take a Vicodin after I came home. I didn't need anything other than just that one.

I managed to get a contact lens in my right eye today and that was a big deal to me. With makeup on, it's hard to tell I've had anything done.

Biggest thing is that there is still a fair amount of swelling under my jaws back toward my ears. It'll go away over time.

Thanks so much for your interest.

Love, Mikie
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are here early! Hope you are doing well. Glad your tummy feels well enough that you want to eat. Bet the pups are wanting to eat too; are dogs ever not wanting to eat? None that I ever had.

Have a good day, my friend.

Love, Mikie
  6. baby-bear

baby-bear New Member

So glad you are doing well. Please post an updated picture of yourself as you get better...Love Pammy
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Not that I WANT to eat, have got to EAT! I would much rather go outside and dig a ditch than eat.

Stomach is much better, at least I can sit without pain now.

It was a looooooog five days with the IBS for sure.

Have not got to the email yet, have a surprise for you too.

Will write you after my 'nap'.

Yes, dogs can eat most anytime. But mine are fed once a day, and they are all much too fat! I need to cut back on their food for awhile.

The only one around here who needs to gain weight is ME!

Shalom, Shirl
  8. KayL

KayL New Member

back to page 1.........................so everyone can get the message..........

Karen
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I looooooove surprises. Talk atcha later.

Love, Mikie