The Board will not let me post replies to questions!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by klutzo, Nov 24, 2002.

1. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Shirl - I saw your request that I post an answer under the "xanax question" and wrote a long reply, but when I try to post it, it sends me back to the "Login", even though I've already Logged In, and it won't post.
    The same thing happened twice yesterday in trying to answer other posts ,so I gave up. I can't keep typing long things over and over if it won't take them! Sorry, but my fingers hurt!
    Klutzo
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Shirl - I saw your request that I post an answer under the "xanax question" and wrote a long reply, but when I try to post it, it sends me back to the "Login", even though I've already Logged In, and it won't post.
    The same thing happened twice yesterday in trying to answer other posts ,so I gave up. I can't keep typing long things over and over if it won't take them! Sorry, but my fingers hurt!
    Klutzo
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Klutzo, I had reported it, James just posted that all is well again. They were improving things for us it seems.

Take a rest, then please post later on the Xanax, you explain this so much better than I can, I am not 'stroking' you, this is a fact I am stating!

Take care, and hope you are feeling better soon.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Two of my replies just got posted, and I thought I must have been imagining things when it would not take them before!
    Actually, I think your reply was pretty good. I'll go there and post a much shorter reply than my original. (Only had 3 1/2 hrs. sleep last night).
    Klutzo
  5. teach6

teach6 New Member

I was having the same problem you were with posting. I also hope that it is fixed now. After typing a long response the last thing I want to do is try to remember what I said and retype it!

Barbara
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I sure hope you get some sleep tonight! Lord, I do remember those awful nights. I sure hope that nightly 'cocktail' keeps working for me, I am paranoid of going back to those all night sessions again!

Shalom, Shirl
  7. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Thanks for the sympathy, Shirl. However, I learned a good lesson that is worth passing on.
    When I went on the low carb diet, I stopped having those 3 am adrenaline rushes where my mind would race and I'd lay awake for a couple of hours with chills. Yesterday I cheated for the first time in 7 weeks and ate a lot of chocolate (the hardest thing for me to give up). Sure enough, at 3:35 am. I woke up and had such bad chills that I never got back to sleep again. I also feel really rotten today, and yesterday, before I ate all that sugar, I felt almost normal! I couldn't even enjoy the chocolate because it got my GERD and IBS going again and I had to take Gaviscon. I bloated up too. I hadn't had either problem since going on the low carb diet.
    Reason enough to lay off those high carb foods, as if I needed a reminder.
    Klutzo
  8. Mike

Mike New Member

I think that the login expires after a certain length of time. I had this problem once and I think I hit the back arrow key until it displayed the message I typed in. I then Posted the message again and I think this time it asked me to login.