THE CESAR CAT MEDICAL UPDATE!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TwoCatDoctors, Jan 28, 2009.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Cesar the Service Animal Cat is okay and doing well!!!! I can't explain it. I asked on this board for prayers and well wishes. I thank everyone who thought about Cesar, cared about Cesar and prayed for Cesar.

--His blood work from Friday that the vet said was bad, was run again today and more added and it turned around to be very good today.
    --His urine sample today has some bacteria in it, but it is greatly reduced from Friday and that's good news.
    --They took an x-ray today to look at his stomach, bladder and insides and all look fantastic so that was good.
    --The vet talked to me about any ideas of what may be going on with Cesar. I said that with Cesar having had idiopathic feline cystitis (bladder problems of unknown cause without any cure) he's been kept on a special food. Another vet in the same place said it was okay to get him a certain special cat treat about a month ago which Cesar never had before. The vet agreed it could be the problem and irritate the bladder, cause the eating to fade and cats are animals that should NEVER stop eating because it begins throwing bad stuff into their blood work. So we are removing those cat treats.
    ---As soon as Cesar got home tonight from the vet, he ate about a third cup of canned food and then had a good drink of his fresh distilled water and both are very good signs.
    -- I went from Cesar going downhill so bad to suddenly picking up and coming around .
    --I feel like a dishrag that has been run over, thrown up on, and left in a dirty litter box. I am going to bed as I haven't slept since Monday night. Cesar on the other hand has been sleeping all of today and all the vet techs were fussing over him and loving him (which they usually do because he is so mellow, cute looking, and those blue eyes of his just melt women)
    EVERYONE, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR HELP THROUGH THIS. THIS MORNING I THOUGHT CESAR'S TIME HAD COME TO PASS AND TONIGHT HE IS LIKE A PHOENIX RISING FROM THE KITTY LITTER.

GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYERS ANSWERED, I TRY TO ASK FOR VERY LITTLE FROM YOU FOR ME BUT CESAR NEEDED HELP. YOU REACHED OUT AND TOUCHED MY BELOVED CESAR TO HELP CURE HIS ILLNESS AND LEAVE HIM HERE ON EARTH FOR A WHILE LONGER SO HE CAN CONTINUE TO BE A FAITHFUL SERVICE ANIMAL TO ME. I UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTUALLY THERE WILL BE A TIME WHEN CESAR WILL COME TO YOU TO BE SO HELPFUL IN HEAVEN AS HE HAS TO ME HERE ON EARTH. GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR CARING AND LOVE.
  2. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

This is such wonderful news! And, your sense of humour has returned with Cesar!

You must be so happy! I'm so happy for all of you!

I'm sure that each of us who waited with you will, in our own way, give thanks.

In shared gratitude,
    Rafiki

I could not manage to write one sentence without an !)
  3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

I am ecstatic for you and Cesar!!! God really does hear our prayers!

Hope you get some sleep and feel better, so that you can enjoy being with Cesar again.

Thanks be to God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Ohh, Two Cats, I am so happy for you!!! I had shivers too when I heard about his blood-work changing. I am so happy that Cesar is resting, and eating, and HOME with you. Hooray!

Now, I hope and pray that you will rest well and long after this ordeal.

Thank God!
  5. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Prayers are our miralcles on earth! I'm very happy that you still have your sweet sweet cat.
    I'm an animal lover too, and have done my fair share of praying for my pets through the years. I'm so glad everything turned around for good. The Lord is very much aware of you and your needs. Cesar's too! :)
    Love, Cynthia
  6. kbak

kbak Member

YAHOO, Praise God!

kbak
  7. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

He truly knows the desires of our hearts . When my kitty was so sick and dying , I prayed for just one more month , but only if she wouldn't be in pain . I just had to have time to say goodbye. One month later , she went to kitty heaven . God is good . All the time. I am so happy that you still have your Cesar . What a wonderful animal he is !

Holly
  8. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Thank you to all. I always pray in the morning as my cats are up on the bed with me and my back is doing better after resting during the night and I can many times pray with my hands on my cats. In my prayers this morning I thanked God for these two cats that I consider blessings from him (and I do that every morning), and I thanked him for helping Cesar out. I said that Cesar's is slowly eating more every day and that is positive too. I told him I hope he'll let Cesar and his sister, Shelby, have many more years to help me and some others here on earth before calling them up to help in heaven. And when that time for them to leave, it will be hard on me, but I'll understand.