The Chicago skyline

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SharonR, Nov 7, 2002.

1. SharonR

SharonR New Member

If you do not know what chemtrails are, go out and take a look at those beautiful blue skys, and the "trails of white stuff" criss crossing them.
    And be sure if you go out in the woods today ,your in for a big surprise, if you go out in the woods today, you'll never beleive your eyes!!
    Monitor your symptoms closely, by tomorrow you will know.
    Smiles
    SharonR
  2. SharonR

SharonR New Member

If you do not know what chemtrails are, go out and take a look at those beautiful blue skys, and the "trails of white stuff" criss crossing them.
    And be sure if you go out in the woods today ,your in for a big surprise, if you go out in the woods today, you'll never beleive your eyes!!
    Monitor your symptoms closely, by tomorrow you will know.
    Smiles
    SharonR
  3. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

I'm confused..............?lol

~Glenda
  4. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Funny I was noticing the same thing in the sky today (live in NW sub)......What do you mean about the woods?......DJ
  5. SharonR

SharonR New Member

I am sorry, I live in the burbs of Chicago, and we are having a glorious blue sky day, and it is now 8:12, and the sky is covered with the emissions from jet planes called chemical trail residue,unlike a jet trail, they do not disapate, they spread out and become cloudlike.
    Input chemtrails into post search and you can get a general idea. The jingle was an old nursury rhyme about the teddy bears picnic.
    Hope your skys are clear.
    Smikes
    Sharon