The Chit Chat Forum Isn't A Chat Room

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, May 13, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I know the name leads to confusion, but our Chit Chat Forum is a message board just like this one. It's a place where you can post on most anything and enjoy the company of our members in a less focused and formal format. Those people over there are a hoot. They tell jokes and talk about their pets and families. They swap recipes and ask for prayer and comfort when things aren't going so well. It's just a place to sit back, kick off your shoes, drink a cup of tea, and enjoy.

We have all kinds of other boards, including a Writers Forum where you can share short stores and poems. There is a Worship Forum where you can discuss religion or ask for prayers. We also have forums for other illnesses like depression and Lupus.

You just click on Message Boards on the purple strip at the top of the page where you log in. It will bring up a list of our other boards (forums) and you just click where you want to go. You get back the same way (our FMS and CFIDS boards are one and the same; click on either).

Also, don't forget our library. It's a wealth of info and it has a search feature to make research easier.

Love, Mikie
  2. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

I mistook your post title as a scolding, which puzzled me when you first posted this awhile back. Now I realize you meant to clarify what the Chit Chat board is and not that it was being misused. Brain Fog - go figure, at least I used to be sharp.

Thanks,
    Lane
  3. Tibbiecow

Tibbiecow New Member

For clarifying this, Mikie.
    Tibbie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I wish more of our members would visit the CCF. It's such a nice place to get away from our illnesses for a while.

Love, Mikie