The Coming Four Blood Moons: Something Big Is About To Happen!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nanie46, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

April 15, 2014 is the first of four blood moons in a row that fall on Jewish Feast Days.

A blood moon is when the moon turns red during a full lunar eclipse.

There have only been 8 previous blood moon tetrads since the birth of Jesus...so you can see that this is a very rare event.

Each of the last 3 times there has been a blood moon tetrad, something very big has happened with Israel.

The dates of the coming 4 blood moons are:

April 15, 2014
    October 8, 2014
    April 4, 2015
    September 28, 2015

In addition, there is a total solar eclipse in the middle of them, on March 20, 2015.

This is an excellent video explanation of the coming four blood moons and what it means. It is very interesting! This does not just affect Israel, but all of us.

The video contains 3 sermons by Pastor John Hagee explaining what this means for the world, and I really recommend watching it, even if you have to watch in segments.

He also wrote a book about this.

2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Member

Thanks, Nanie. I've never heard of Blood Moons before so it'll be interesting to learn a bit about them.
    Nanie46 likes this.
  3. spacee

spacee Member

A friend has told me about this. Very interesting and exciting!
    Linda
    Nanie46 likes this.
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

You're welcome, friends!

I think God is sending us many signs. I think the extreme & unusual weather conditions in the USA are a message for the people of the USA to turn away from sin and turn back to God. I think that God is trying to get our attention and many are not listening.
  5. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Member

It's not just the USA that is experiencing this extreme weather this year. The United Kingdom is having serious flooding right now and it is expected to last until at least May. I don't believe that God would do something like this unless he is extremely cruel. There are natural shifts that happen over the centuries, combined with global warming. The weather patterns have been changing for the last 45 years now - at least they have been here on the west coast of Canada.
  6. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

It's true that there has been extreme weather recently all over the world. In the Bible, God uses weather events such as hail, drought and earthquakes. In my opinion, it is not God being cruel, but God saying we must turn to Him and stop following our will instead of His.

In Pastor John Hagee's book, "Four Blood Moons", he says "God uses earthquakes to get the attention of those who are spiritually hard of hearing. God is saying, if you can't see the signs in the heavens, if you refuse to recognize the obvious signs of prophecy fulfilled, let me shake the ground under your feet..."
  7. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Boy, Nanie, we just don't agree here....god sure did a job on the Japanese a couple yrs ago, they certainly didn't deserve all that death and destruction and it continues....can't buy that theory at all....we were shaken here pretty badly in 1994 but as I see it, it's the earth moving and man also messing with fracking across the U.S. making the earth move more. There are many faults across america and calif happens to have many of them. Japan too, faults everywhere.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think the message is: stop fracking and polluting the Earth and air.

Love, Mikie
    TigerLilea likes this.