The craving is gone!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sue50, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

this is too good to be true. The chocolate and ice cream craving is gone!!! the past two days I have had no cravings and not very hungry. My dr. changed my cymbalta to 30 mgs at night when I told her I was having a problem with my appetite, and maybe it is because I have been taking the probiotic from this website for a few weeks, I also stopped taking zoloft, so who knows what happened, I'm just praying I stay this way.
    Sue
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sue,

i too have been on cymbalt since january ithink, went form 20-60mgs-back down to supposed to be 20mgs, but my pharmicy gave me 30 mgs again.

so what is going on? have you just started on this and gaining weight? it isn't helping my anxiety my right shoulder keeps itching from my nerves like fiberglass is in it. now they want me on 20mgs cymbalta and 25 mg. of seroquel, which now i took last night for the first time but groggy for most of the day and not helping my anxiety at all. and yes woke up and face and arms annd ankels are swollen.
  3. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

was decreased. I started Depakote and then zyprexa for bipolar yrs ago and gained quite a bit of weight, then my dr switched me to seroquel and I lost some but still need to loose 30 or 40 pounds, I started cymbalta
    at 60 mgs and my appetite and cravings were so bad, I gained 10 pounds in a couple of weeks, so Dr decreased the cymbalta to 30 mgs at night and now I am much better.

The seroquel will make you very drowsy for awhile, but it does go away. If you have swelling you should check with your DR.
    Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2005]