"The Detox Book" Second edition

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fairydust39, Nov 4, 2005.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

By Bruce Fife,N.D. This is the best book I have read in ages about Detoxing the body.It talks about Fasting,Juicing,Oxygen Therapy,Exercise Detox,Heat Therapy,Colon Cleansing,Kidney Cleansing,Liver Cleansing,Herbal Detox,How to survive in a Toxic World,and Cleansing the Mind. It is so worth buying--you will be glad you did .I thought I had read everything that was going to help me but this is wonderful,the insight this man has !It gives step by step instructions on all the cleansing! It cost $17.99 on the net at Amazon books. You may find it cheaper some place.
    Shirley
  2. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

Thanks for the great info!!
  3. motomom412

motomom412 New Member

I too, have been looking into doing those things. I have been reading "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About". He also suggests doing all those things.

Thanks for the info, I will go buy that book as well.

Regene
  4. doria76

doria76 New Member

I wanted to see if you have tried any of the body cleansers? I am going to try a "Whole Body Cleanse" that Dr. Jacob Teitlebaum-(a very great Dr. who is probably one of the best Dr's specializing in Fibro research) recomends I am currently reading Dr. Teitlebaums book called, Pain Free 1-2-3! Please let me know if this has helped I am the "Poster Child" for Candida and I am interested in seeing if Leaky Gut Syndrome is really the problem that is errupting inside of me and causing all Fibro symptoms and visible disfiguration of my hands.

_
    \o/
    /_\ Dori
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I just got the book and have not tried any of it but I will. It is such a great book and so informative that I couldn't lay it down. I haven't read "Dr. Teitlebaums" Book
    yet.

I would be willing to bet that most people that have Fibro have Leaky Gut syndrome. I know that I do. Anyone with multi-Chemical Sensitivites has Leaky Gut. I am sure of that! Cleansing & Detoxing, helps rid the body of Leaky Gut.
    I think that the 1st and most important think that anyone can do to start,is the colon cleanse b/c if you don't it will keep putting Toxins into the blood stream and the other detoxing can't work unless you do the main source of Detoxing 1st (the Colon).
    Shirley
  6. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

Requested it from my library!

Thanks! I've been looking into doing cleansing.