the dr took me off all aleve and asprin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladyblueeyes, Jun 2, 2006.

1. ladyblueeyes

ladyblueeyes New Member

the dr took me off all of them i cant take anything that is for inflamation i have stomach ulcers from taking aleve that is what helped with my pain now i cant find anything to help i went to the dr wenesday he gave me oxycontin 50 mg 1 tablet twice a day i dont like the way it made me feel so out of it so i didnt take but one iam also taking ultram er 300 mg once a day and athritists tynol for pain my regular md dr is trying to get me into a pain specailist to get my pain undercontrol iam on nexium for the ulcers i wish i didnt have ulcers i could still take the aleve but oh well does anyone know of anything that would help me i have osteorthirtis in my lower spine and hands knees and i have ostoprosis too arrghh i would greatly appricate any advice i dont want to take any narocitics if possible this pain go so bad my mom had to take me to the er for a pain shot i was miserable i was crying

i hate this pain

connie
  2. livin4him

livin4him New Member

my mom has osteo and rheumatoid now. The one thing that helps her is a medicine she takes for the osteo, I think once a week, it starts with an M - its a long name and I can't remember it. But, also she gets steroid injections sometimes. And that is what helps her. Her dr. wants her to start on a new medicine -??? my mind is blank - but lots of side effects.

If I find out, I will post name for you.