The Elusive "Reply" Button

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, May 10, 2009.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I can post a new topic, but I can't reply.

Anydobby got any suggestions? Usta could go to Immune Support at the top of the
    page and then to the Community box and finally to Message boards and click on
    Chit chat.

This would somehow cause a "Reply" button to appear.

But that bit of strategy doesn't seem to work anymore.

I posted on the tech board some time ago. Some kind person responded, but I couldn't understand the message. I sent it to Gordon so he could discuss it with the tech person at his office. That didn't do any good either.

All very frustrating. I'd try writing Pro Health, but most of the time I can't get my
    profile to open so that's out.

Technology is wonderful when it works. When it doesn't, of course, your plane flies
    into a mountain.

2. rockgor

Kina, Jean. Thank you for your kind efforts.

I have been on the board about 2o minutes this morning. There were no reply buttons
    when I got on, but (kawinkadinkally), when I was reading this post they suddenly
    appeared. Like musrooms in the forest. Or the police when people are smoking
    mushrooms and other strange substances.

(Or does one eat the mushrooms?)

Well, anyhoo, the reply buttons showed up, so I tried to reply, but the consarned
    buttons, though present, were not operative.

At this point the machine froze up. So I played a game of solitaire. Ok, here we are
    after an interlude of ten minutes.

Anyway, the reply buttons have been appearing and disappearing in random fashion.
    Well, we'll see if this post.

Elaine, yes, I have internet explorer, but I don't use it for the board because the messages are so wide they can't be read w/o scrolling back and forth (or forth and

But, I'll try it again.

All for now. Thanks again.

3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I send emails all the time to prohealth and never get responses. Good luck with that.
  4. rockgor

Ok, after 3 days was finally able to post. But such a lotta trouble.

BTW, I once wrote to Yahoo about a problem. I got back a lovely form letter which said,
    Yahoo wants to give you the world's best service. If you ever have a problem, let us

Pretty much the way one gets treated by the govt. and big business these days. Unless,
    of course, you are a celebrity or enormously wealthy.

Thanks for all your suggestions and hints, kids.

5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Well, i don't know why they won't answer my replies, i have asked putting pictures 3 or 4 times on my profile and have never gotten a response. Maybe there is some kind of gliche with my email or something.

Oh well no biggy
  6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Yes, I still have that picture of me on my profile. I have been trying forever to change it to me and my 2 girls, the one Rock likes. I used to have it posted and then i was trying something and somehow accidently deleted it and the only picture that it will let me post is the one on my profile.

I think it may be to big of a file or something, not sure, but i do know how to post the pictures. I believe some others have been having the same problems as i have.

Oh well, I will just keep trying.

Thanks again.
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I was getting worried that you were getting paranoid, until this happened to me!! I know, I know, "Walk in my shoes".

But then just because you are paranoid does not mean people aren't following you.

Are they?

I think something fishy is going on with me as my garage door opened by itself.

I bet it was the Department of Homeland Security, finally getting back to me about my email protesting the war.

You know how slowly the bureaucratic process runs. Not only that but I guess they don't know the difference between a garage and a hole in the ground.

Smiley face here!!

BTW I have been meaning to get back to you about Dave Barry signing my mom's book. The exact words were, "Best Friends Forever."