THE "FALL" CON'T ....HEY BOB

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dmhaver, Feb 2, 2003.

1. dmhaver

dmhaver New Member

AS ALWAYS I APPRECIATE THE TIME THAT EVERYONE HAS TAKEN TO PUT IN THEIR "TWO CENTS" I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS. SAD TO SEE A PATTERN THERE IN RESPECTS TO INURY DUE TO A FALL.

IN PARTICULAR I AM INTERESTED IN BOB'S IMPUT. I HAVE BEEN TESTED AS YOU SAY AND THE RESULTS DID NOT INDICATE ANY GROSS ABNORMALITIES. I DO HAVE A CYST THAT WAS MOST LIKELY PRESENT SENSE BIRTH.SO THEY SAY.(I HAVE THE EXACT NAME OF THE TYPE OF CYST AT WORK)

THE TESTS WERE WITHIN "NORMAL RANGE". TWO QUESTIONS FIRST WHAT IS NORMAL, SECOND IF I AM WITHIN NORMAL NOW WHO IS TO SAY WHAT I WAS PRIOR TO THE ACCIDENT-BETTER OR WORSE. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

IF THE NEURO TESTS ARE NORMAL DOES THAT RULE OUT MY HAVING FM, AND SHOULD I GO DOCTOR HUNTING AGAIN?

I DO HAVE A RHUEMY APPT AS WELL AS ANOTHER FM DR ASSESSMENT LATER THIS MONTH. SHOULD I CANCEL THEM? I JUST WOULDN'T WANT TO WASTE ANYONES TIME.

I GUESS WHAT I'M ASKING AM I BACK AT THE DRAWING BOARD?
  2. idiotsinc

idiotsinc New Member

Haven't been able to get online. If there's no damage that has shown up get checked for ADHD and/or anxiety. Problem with ADHD is there's still doctors not really familiar with it or believe in it, especially adults, even though brain scans show it exists. We're harder to test because we've developed ways to compensate. Plus it seems those with FMS have the non-hyperactive or non-attentive kind which throws some doctors because they're looking for signs of hyperactivity.

Bob