The Good News?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Marta608, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Marta608

Marta608 Member

IGeneX sent the test results to my doctor and it's negative. At least I'm sure now. And my PA was wonderful about having the blood drawn immediately. I took the kit with me when I had my physical and said "I want to do this". She chuckled and said OK before she even saw what was in the kit. She's great.

I see someone asked about how to get the kit and who takes the blood. I assume that's been answered {Note: I now also see that I posted to that thread. lol lol] - but I want to say that Fed Ex was exceptional! I called them just before noon the day I had the blood drawn and in my hot little.... refrigerator, and they were here by 2 p.m.

One thing I held my breath about was the section of one form that must be completed by your doctor (or in my case, my PA). I didn't see that until I got home with the blood. I wrote in the info and hoped for the best and they took it! Sent the results to her too.

Also they were very helpful on the phone, twice, since I found the directions a bit confusing. (As you can see, that's not unusual for me now.)

Good luck. I'm a bit envious that you have a comprehensive DX but happy for you.

Marta
    [This Message was Edited on 10/17/2007]
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I'm glad you got your test results. Wasn't it torture waiting all that time!! Thank you so much for letting us know how it went.

But I agree with what Molly says. Get a copy of the test and see if there is anything of interest. Munch was told hers was negative and then a year later she found out she really had lyme and is now in treatment!!

Take care!

dar
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I'll get a copy when I go in for my flu shot. I asked them to make me one.

Marta