The Healing Scent of Lavender

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paulmack, Dec 28, 2006.

1. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Check out my profile for a stunning pic of some Lavender fields,wouldn't you just love be relaxing under the tree.I can imagine dozing below the tree & thinking:

Relaxing in the Sun,
    Oh what restful fun,
    Peaceful dreams,by the Scented Lavender,
    To welcome in,the New Calendar.

LOL.Hey fight4acure,these are my positive thoughts for the day,LOL.

2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Wow, talk about purple! Stunning!
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Beautiful Photo! You wont find that in Montana! lol, Although we do Have Wheat fields That look like that! just a different color!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for the visual also!......sisland
  4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi Georgia,no not in Scotland,came across it while browsing some "Inspirational" websites.Do a Google on for some more relaxing pics.Glad you enjoyed it.
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

big WOW from me, it's amazing.

Wonder where it is, maybe France??

6. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi Ali,it didn't say exactly where this photo was taken on the website I got it from.But after doing a Google it would appear to be the Lavender Fields in Provence,France.(I think you're right Rosie).
    I may be wrong.But I would love to go on holiday there,as I've never been to France.Looks a beautiful place,
    [This Message was Edited on 12/29/2006]
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

said, we have fields in Minnesota that look just like that. Of course they are corn and are colored green, but otherwise it's just the same.

We also have some in our garden. Just not quite as much.

Was a song when I was a kid: Lavender Blue, Dilly Dilly...

8. kholmes

kholmes New Member

That is a beautiful photo. I would have guessed somewhere in southern France, too. There are lots of incredible lavender fields in Provence.