The Hidden Truth of Drug Co. Profits

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rafiki, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Among the comments was this: "If people get better then you don't have lots of sick people to buy your drugs.

Instead you want people who are always sick, but who's symptoms you can alleviate or mask with ongoing use of your drug."

Gee, sounds just like CFS. Only most of turned out not to be able to handle Rx Meds. So all the more reason for the CDC to redouble its efforts to psychologize ME/CFS.

The bottom line is always money.
  3. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I believe the food industry is in collusion with the drug industry. They create conditions like RLS and Hashimoto's by stripping our foods of the nutrients we need. RLS has been linked to low iron, anemia. And Hashimoto's is usually a result of years of not having enough real salt in the diet. Regular salt sold in the foodstores is stripped down to only sodium, all the real minerals have been removed. I'm not sure what they are doing to cause acid reflux, but I am sure they are causing it in a similar manner or by some additive to our foods.

I think alot of the problems we suffer from are a form of 21st century malnutrition. The foods we eat do not contain the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that our bodies require. We are given alot of empty calorie foods or foods that contain horrible preservatives. Everything is overprocessed. And it is causing many of the conditions we suffer from and making us far worse.