THE HOLY GRAIL POLL (leave your mark here)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sean, Jan 19, 2003.

1. sean

sean New Member

The most useful thing in my battle against fibromyalgia is evening primrose oil, and a positive attitude, Whoops! sorry I said to say only one, but silly me forgot to mention the positve attitude thing in my other post. So remember only one suggestion for something that has help you with your condition. Or else you will get your hands slapped. I shall be checking back later so no cheating.

Ciao for now ***********sean**********
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

B12 shots have been the best energy/mind clearing protocol I've tried, even tho it's not been anywhere near 100%.
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

pacing thyself!
    Kady
  4. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

nothing helps. Course, I have yet to find a doc!!
  5. kuntryhart

kuntryhart New Member

I had very debilitating pain in my toosh and the backs of my legs. I was on my way to disability issues in a hurry. Now I'm actually hoping to be able to work in my yard again in the Spring! Donna 0:)
  6. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

That is a tough question. I guess I would have to say Triflex (glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM).

Lisa
  7. judywhit

judywhit New Member

My faithful friend, Jesus Christ. He gives me the strenght to be positive. Without Him I would be nothing!
  8. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

results back from Les Simpson for mycoplasma, and he also mentioned primrose. Will have to get me some.
    OOPS!!! fORGOT to mention what helps me. CORAL CALCIUM------ lINDA[This Message was Edited on 01/20/2003]
  9. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Without Xanax I cannot even walk without a person on each side to keep me from falling over.
    With it, I can walk, exercise, go shopping, etc.
    I don't think I'd still be here without a doc who was willing to let me have some quality of life, even though it meant giving me an addictive drug.
    Klutzo
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Well the first would be ZMA, I now sleep deeply for the first time in a lifetime of being a Nighthawk............which had its advantages before I got Fibro!

Shalom, Shirl
  11. Tweldis

Tweldis New Member

Reliv nutritional shakes...It takes my pain away!
  12. darlamk

darlamk New Member

To truely know that this is my lot in life and its OK. That way I won't be suprised when the next body part or area starts to hurt!
    Darla
  13. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

It had to be the Klonopin...w/out that I wouldn't sleep well at night and I'd bite everyone's head off during the day!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!

1Writer
  14. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

I can't say anything has helped me, I wish i could, despite the fact I do have a CFS dr. some things have helped in one area and been a major catch 22 in another that's why i don't recommend any of them to you all cause i can't in good conscience do so if they don't help a lot. I do agree, it's a struggle many many times, but I retierate the great physcician is not here on earth, that is what keeps many of us battling.

I would LIKE TO please ask though what is REvi nutritional shake and what's in it,

please

paulstory

paulstory@iolky.com