The Hormone Solution by Dr. Erika Schwartz

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IEMom, Aug 6, 2006.

1. IEMom

IEMom New Member

Has anyone heard of or tried the hormone solution by Dr. Erika?

One of my favorite authors, A. Manette Ansay writes of a debilitating condition (she never names it) that sounds a lot like CFS or FM, maybe something else. Anyways, she found the hormone solution to have helped greatly.

I went on the website [web sites address removed as per rules] and looked and I'm tempted to buy some of her supplements.

Her online survey said I have a moderate hormone imbalance.

What do you all think? Is this something worthwhile to try?

Although I'm willing to try almost anything, it can get expensive.

When I read some of her stuff though, it seems so likely I have an imbalance.
  2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

I've not heard of this, perhaps someone else has.
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

but fixing the hormones is a big part of Dr. Teitelbaum's protocol.. and I believe the FFC usses it.

Spritisky has posted about this..
    Delia
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I definitely think there's a connection. When you think about the fact that most PWCs are women, the one thing we definitely have in common is our plethora of hormones. As we age, especially, we're very likely to have an imbalance.

Combine messed up hormones with a neurotransmitter disruption, toss in a stealth virus or EBV and there you have Us.

Marta
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2006]
  5. horselover2

horselover2 New Member

she's in nyc, i think hormones do play a big part, not sure if it's worth going to her, big $$$$
    thanks
    anne
  6. munch1958

munch1958 Member

Been there...spent a wad of cash! Did everything the FFC said to do. It worked for three months but my latest labs show my hormone levels are no better then they were when I started at in March 06.

I can't get anyone to return phone calls. My last round of labs have been back for 3 weeks. It took them over 2.5 weeks for them to get back to me with the lab review. Still waiting and have no answers.

The FFC has slick marketing literature on their website and in their offices. They say tremendous results CAN be acheived but the question is WILL they be acheived? Not in my case!