The "I'm new here" post :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SingFMAway, Aug 24, 2005.

1. SingFMAway

SingFMAway New Member

I have been reading a lot of the posts today, and they are so encouraging. I'm new and have been looking for people to talk to because I was DX a couple months ago with FM. I've been in pain for a lot longer, so in a way it was a relief to have a name to the pain. But lately I've been upset/ annoyed/ frustrated etc. about it.

It is nice to know that I'm not alone. That other people cry, have pain during sex, lack sex drive ..... too!

:^)
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to have you join us, and hope we have been some help to you.

Its always helpful to know that others are experiencing the same problems you are. So much of what we live with is just out of the ballpark to the average person.

Again, welcome and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. SingFMAway

SingFMAway New Member

I really appreciate it. :)

SingFMAway
  4. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

YEs frustration annoyance and upset pretty much sums it up! But ther is also encouragement, education and hope! Goods luck and a warm welcome! Lynn
  5. Meekah

Meekah New Member

I'm sorry you're in so much pain. You have def. come to the right place, though.

So glad you found us!!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  6. SingFMAway

SingFMAway New Member

chruchmom,

I can't tell you how many times I've read that book (mostly to kids I babysat). But I've practically memorized it.

I'd love to hear your song!

SingFMAway
  7. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hi Sing! I just joined up a couple weeks ago. This place can really help you over the rough spots. Look forward to more posts :) Take care.
  8. kjschlotte

kjschlotte New Member

I just joined today to, but what I have read is great.

good luck

j