The Jury is in by Alan E. Moses

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by woofmom, Mar 4, 2007.

1. woofmom

woofmom New Member

The jury is in: Thimerosal and other Environmental toxins found guilty. www.AmericanChronical.com/articles/viewarticle.asp?articleID=21522
  2. pocahontas606

pocahontas606 New Member

did you see the recent robert f. kennedy jr. article in rollingstone? at least somebody big in politics is willing to take these people on. and the kennedys are a good group to do it... they have power, $$$, and influence. so it will be interesting to see if the pharm giants take any head.
  3. woofmom

woofmom New Member

And, Dr. Blaylock was on the 700 Club talking about the harmful effects of MSG. I thought it would take another 25 to 50 years for people to take action. Now I think in 10 years we'll see a change. I hope it's not too late. I was at Subway getting a sandwich for my Live In. The boy ahead of me had a diet coke. I told him it would be less harmful to smoke a carton of cigarettes than to drink that brain poison. He said I scared him into putting it back and getting a regular coke. He said he's gonna' look it up on his computer.
  4. pocahontas606

pocahontas606 New Member

oh my god - you are too funny. right but funny. i can't even imagine the look on his face! my friends don't even tell what they eat anymore... when i go to their houses they tell me not to look in the pantry.

can you do me a favor? i have been looking thru my blaylock stuff and i can't find his exact take on glutathione and cysteine as a supplement. i know the glutamic factor, but does he ever consider glutathione?

thanks so much. hope you are great (your dog too).
  5. woofmom

woofmom New Member

N-acetyl L Cysteine 750 mg a day It's converted into glutathione. Glutathione is your cell's major protection against free radicals produced by toxins such as aspartame. It also removes mercury and enhances detox. Guess I'd better start taking it
  6. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I wonder if I have to take ALL the stuff Dr. Blaylock says to. I seem to slowly be recovering. Most of my energy is back. I no longer feel depressed. And I can now tolerate low doses of fragrances. My arm doesn't get as cold as it did. I can now sweat. My temp. is 97.9. It was 97.5. I don't HAVE to take a nap. I haven't had a headache in months. I believe Aspartame and MSG were probably a big part of my illness. I've also started drinking a lot of orange juice (not from concentrate, I don't need any more formaldehyde). The OJ may have been the one thing I needed in addition to my supplements and good diet. That and fresh air and sunshine. I can now get started doing stuff in the morning instead of 3 or 4 o'clock. If only I could get this computeritis under control............