The Miracle Vitamin (Readers Digest)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fairydust39, Aug 30, 2006.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I got the Readers Digest this week and found this article on Vitamin D. I found it on line for the ones that do not subscribe to Readers Digest. You can find it at:
    http://www.rd.com/vitamin

PS Don't forget at the bottom to read all 6 pages of the article.

I sure hope you all will read this as it is so helpful to us all.
    Hugs Shirley
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2006]
  2. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

3. 2BDreamer

2BDreamer New Member

Very good information, I'm one who believes this all to be very true living here in the north. I do feel so much better when out in the sunshine so even in winter try to get out and walk on a sunny day.
  4. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thank you for responding. I am taking a D supplement now,plus what ever time I can be outside.
    My husband and I have been to Montana on vacation and we LOVED it.Such a beautiful state.
    Hugs Shirley
  5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

My PA told me about this a few months ago. Her rheumy doc husband prescribes it for all his pain patients here in Michigan for help with pain and mood. He recommends 2,000 mgs. daily to begin. Blood levels should be monitored.

Marta
  6. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Yes I think it is a wonderful way help all of us. I haven't had my D levels tested but I started the Vitamin D today. I used to take it and then stopped for no reason. I will not stop this time LOL They said it was good for high blood presure and arthritis also. My hip and knees hurt terrible!
    Hugs Shirley
  7. 2BDreamer

2BDreamer New Member

Shirley,
    I'm so glad you loved this state when you visited, I moved here some 23 years ago and have stayed here longer than any place in my life and love it too. Where did you visit when here?
    dreamer