The more I pray, the more I get depressed and confused

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by getridof, Mar 16, 2008.

1. getridof

getridof New Member

I watched a Christian TV program on Sunday and got the message, "When you're down to nothing, Jesus is up to something...but you have to open your eyes, your heart to accept or find the grace."

But how??....What if I really have difficulties (or I'm really stupid) to open my eyes, my heart, does God just let me stuck in this situation? Sometimes I wonder how many people die in regret with similar situation in this world......

Sorry, I'm sad and just want to write something.....
  2. skikat

skikat New Member

hon, we all face this kind of thng at times, our enemy wants to confuse us. that is when we are being tested to see if our faith will hold even in the troublesome times. just tell JESUS, i am grabbing onto you when my faith gets low and i am then going to ride on "Your' faith, until you bring me out of this.

the apostle paul said, " it is not "i" tha lives but , GOD that liveth in me. and the life that i now live i live by the faith of the SON OF GOD.
    ther is no greater faith than that of the SON OF GOD. and when i get low i grab onto jesus and just let HIM carry me through it.

it will pass. and when it passes, YOU will be strong.
    if you read your bible, you will find that even the great ones had moments when they were doubters or scared, but they stayed with JESUS and HE brought them out.
    i will be praying for you and you just hang on and ask HIM to help you. HE hears every thng you say and sees every hardship that you are going through. sometimes when IT FEELS like he is the fartherest away, is when he is the closest to you . HE

will make you into the vessel that HE needs. you are different than anyone else on this earth and HE made you so. HE has plans for you and the bible says that they are good and not bad. just keep believing and HE will bring to pass in your life what HE has planned for you.

be blessed and always in HIS care. HE loves you. and so do i.-ski-
  3. irfan

irfan New Member

i begin with the name of GOD , most merciful ,most benevolent.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/24/2008]
  4. irfan

irfan New Member

i begin with the name of GOD , most merciful ,most benevolent.
    all praises be to GOD who is the LORD of all the universe.
    most merciful, most benevolent.Master of day of jugdement .
    you alone we worship , you alone we ask for help. Guide us to straight path . Path of those who recieved your favours,but not the path of those who received your wrath and those who were gone astray. aameen .
    (the holy Quran)
  5. momof27

momof27 New Member

THERE IS ONE WAY TO HIM AND THAT IS THROUGH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

JOHN 3:16 SAYS FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON THAT WHO SO EVER BELIEVETH IN HIM(JESUS) WILL NOT PARISH BUT HAVE EVER LASTING LIFE

GOD DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE IT CONFUSING HE WANTS YOU TO WANT HIM AND JUST BELIEVE AS A CHILD WOULD IN HIS SON

GOD DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO HURT OR BE SAD OR COFUSED HE WANTS US HAPPY CALL ON HIM AND ACCEPT HIS SON IN FAITH AND SHARE WITH HIM YOUR PAIN HE WILL LOVE YOU THROUGH IT

SOMETIMES WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY
  6. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    I understand completely what your saying. I wish we had instant answer to prayer! There are some things I've had to pray for yrs. about before I saw an answer.

When we get tired or in pain or depressed, it's hard to feel God in our lives. It's times like that we need to reach out to other's and ask for them to pray for us. So I along with other's here will lift you up before the Lord and ask Him to give you strength and meet your needs.

God doesn't say we have to have great faith before he'll act in our life. Just to have a little. Hang on!! Prayer is headed your way.

HUGS!

kbak
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

sometime we need to just be like a child and watch and lesson nothing more.Ive found I talk over God sometime and cant hear Him because I need to just be quiet like a child and give God his time to speak .make sence?