The most beautiful friendship

Discussion in 'Comfort, Grief and Advice' started by Saoirse3, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

I was at a Christmas party and won a silly stuffed animal. This other member Haas been trying to get it, but I won. He looked dejected and I sensed something else. I caught up with him and asked. We were outside and he said he had wanted it for his daughter. Times were bad and he couldn't afford a gift. And he loved her so. I gave him the animal and said "Meet me at Toys R Us tomorrow!" We had a blast! Jesse had a way of making feel special. He drew pictures for me and even though half my age he said he loved me because of my stories and my take on life. I never had a son. With Jesse there were two. He was a twin! When John called last week, he could barely breathe. My beloved Jesse fell down two flights of stairs and suffered traumatic brain injury. He was in ICU. I spent last Saturday with Jesse. He DOES. know it's me. I would take every bit of his pain if I could. I don't know how this will go. But tonight please say a prayer for my Jesse.
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I'm so sorry that your dear friend had an accident and is in ICU.
    I am praying for Jesse and you too.
    Our Lord is right there with him, holding him close. May you find the strength and hope you need during this uncertain time.
  3. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

So sorry to read this......I'm sure he knew you were there. Nature has a way of putting a person into a coma so they can heal. I hope he will come out of this perfect in every way. Keep up hope. God is always watching over us. I've said a prayer for Jesse......and you too.
  4. mickyrick

mickyrick Member

So sorry to read this...... I also sure they believed you are right now there. Character incorporates a strategy for placing an individual in to a coma so as to heal. I am hoping he'll almost certainly come out of this great in most technique. Maintain hope. Our god is definitely viewing around all of us. I have mentioned the prayer with regard to Jesse...... so you too.

___Edwordstephen_______