The New Forums are a work in progress and you are the author.

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback, Questions & Suggestions' started by ProHealth, May 14, 2013.

?

How do you like the new system?

Poll closed May 28, 2013.
  1. I'll be making some suggestions.

17.6%
  2. I like it a lot!

64.7%
  3. I am not sure.

5.9%
  4. I don't like it.

11.8%
  1. ..
    It's so good to hear from you, sunflowergirl! I was beginning to think i'd lost all my friends here! Thank you for the link to the thread on PA husbands. I'll check it out when I have a little more strength. I hope you've been doing well, sunflowergirl. Unfortunately, neither my dad nor I are doing well.

My dad is succumbing to the effects of chemo... he has lost a ton of weight because he can barely eat. I've been going downhill, unfortunately, and my husband's PA tendencies are exasperating my condition and making it worse. So please keep praying.

My brain isn't working so well lately, so I'm not able to spend a lot of time (nor energy...what little I have) on figuring out this new format. One thing I do like, is the ability to send private messages. However, when I tried to send one (my first attempt) to 4 members, and you were one of the four, a message popped up that said I wouldn't be able to private message Sunflowergirl...??? Any ideas on why that would be the case?

All of these problems and "brick walls" I keep encountering here on this new format is exhausting... and requires more energy that I have right now, unfortunately.

Let me know how you're doing, Sunflowergirl...

God bless you!
  2. Darshan,
    I was trying to reply to a post from May 7, 2013, so it shouldn't have been an archived post.

But I was also mentioning that on another occasion, I tried finding a post from a month or so ago, and it only shows the first page of the thread that was 3 or 4 pages. Hope it doesn't stay that way... I am not very computer savvy, so I am not sure what you're talking about when you talk about wanting to "try and clean all the legacy html of the old posts prior to moving the archives"...???

It would just be helpful to be able to access all pages of old threads and respond if need be...

But I'm still not sure why I couldn't respond to a post from May 7th... I forget when this new board and format started up though...

Thanks for any help you can give...
  3. PHXenMaster

PHXenMaster Administrator Staff Member

We have moved all the threads out of the archives so that you can post to any and all threads now. Let us know if you find that is not the case.

Also if you feel there is a thread that is missing posts or replies let me know which one and I will research the issue.

Thanks,
    Darshan