the new PH survey (mentioned above)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, Mar 23, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I just did the survey. It's easy and plenty of spaces to write comments. It didn't take too long and was real easy. Just thought I'd mention it because we have all had complaints/suggestions at one time or another.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I just hope they restore the 'search' function to the way it once worked... these days it's very difficult to search messages for anything in any kind of order....

3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Good survey. I also tried to add the things that I have really liked about the board with my suggestions.

I think we often get so caught up with just reporting the negatives when problems come up.

I also mentioned the Search function and going back to the scrolling page because I keep forgetting there might be more than one page and have missed some good information. I can't remember what else I said!!

The only certainty in life is change, eh?
  4. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I also asked for a couple of things (my.......we are a needy bunch, aren't we?!!). I asked for the "last page/next page" feature to be on the top of a page (if they're going to keep the pages) as well as the bottom. And, I asked for a way that we could exchange e-mail addresses, for those who are interested. I answered "yes" to the question about an instant messaging thingee.

And, I asked for a pony for Christmas!