The next phase is here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by larry11, Oct 13, 2005.

1. larry11

larry11 New Member

My symptoms are growing quite fast. i was diagnosed with FMS about 2 months ago (after about 6 months of suffering,and being treated for muscle problems WRONG WRONG WRONG). The pain started in my back, and then my entire chest and back cavity hurt like hell. Now today my legs and hips hurt quite badly along with my back and chest, this is the worst they have felt

Funny thing is, i have to go back to painting next week and start to finish up my exterior painting jobs, i`m on my last house and the way i feel lately, it feels like it could be the last forever.... This illness came on just in my shoulder arm neck spine and then bang i`m shot.

Have other people been diagnosed for a short time and hurt so bad so fast? My legs scare me when i hear about people that can hardly walk, or wash themselves, i`m in quite a bit of pain but it`s still letting me live, just hurts. And the percocet helps a great deal too. tramadol worked for about a month and then was useless. tried several others too.

maybe i will have to try the bath remedies that some of you use, i have heard that it does help even if it is only short term,

The anxiety is quite high today also, elevil is what i take for that and it`s very important for me to take it, anxiety seems to make it hurt even more...

Godblees all you people and what a great bunch of people you are....................... Larry
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry your symptoms have come on so fast and are making your work so hard for you.

Some have had their symptoms come on, seemingly almost overnight. With others, it has been more gradual. We are all different.

Have you considered the Guai treatment? If takes time, commitment, and patience, but it does reverse the symptoms of FMS for most who try it and stick to the protocol. If you are interested, go to Guaidoc.com and read about it. If you decide to do the protocol, it is necessary to buy the book, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia." Dr. St. Amand has written another book about fatigue but it is not the one for anyone starting the protocol. Be sure to get the right one.

My prayers are with you. Let us know how you are doing.

Love, Mikie