The Pain Is Back...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ericdinbstn, Apr 11, 2006.

1. ericdinbstn

ericdinbstn New Member

Well I had two relatively good weeks. Doctor prescribed Ultram (3x day); Cymbalta 40mg; Neruontin (900 mg); Zanaflex two weeks ago. I've been pain free. Today, I've got that nagging pain, tired feeling back again. After two weeks I can't need to up my dosages can I? This is only 1 day so I don't know if this is the start of a flare or not, but boy does that bug me! Has this happened to anyone else?

This is a bit of a vent, but I was feeling good and today I'm not. I haven't changed anything on the med routine. Grrr.

Eric
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Eric:
    I (and this is just what I would and have done) show up on the doctor's doorstep again. Sometimes adjustments have to be made.

n.f.
  3. matthewson

matthewson New Member

Most days I am relatively pain-free as long as I take all my meds. But, I do have days that are just more pain days and most of the time they are tied into a drop in barometric pressure. If a storm is coming, I can tell a day ahead of time! When this happens, I take a 1/2 of vicoden maybe once or twice a day and when the storm is gone, I am back to having my meds work okay again.

I take neurontin 300 mg. twice a day and tramadol 50 mg 4 times a day. Also magnesium supplements and ZMA that I get from here for sleeping.

Maybe you are just being bothered by the weather and once the front passes you will feel okay.

I would wait a few days and see if you feel better.

Take care, Sally