The Pain, The Pain Lost in Space

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

For those of you old enough to remember Lost In Space, Someone on there (I think) used to mumble, "oh, the pain, the pain". Am I right????

Anyway the temp here is 36 and the pain in my shoulders is through the roof!

Ouch, just had to vent
  2. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

Well, I can't say I remember Lost in Space, but I can say I share your pain. It was freezing last night (below 30F I think) and I could barely get warm. I had 4 shirts on and 4 blankets and I was still cold. My parents were all nice and toasty with the space heater. My room's the coldest in the house and the furnace refuses to come on for me.

GRR >_<

So now I am paying for the cold and the room painting I did yesterday today. Not much fun.

I love winter, but does it really have to be so cold?
    It's not even winter yet!!
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

EMpower:

I remember 'Lost In Space', but I never watched it.

I can understand 'oh, the pain, the pain'.

You take care of those shoulders! And remember: rest, rest, rest.

nyrofan

4. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

I watched it!!! I just loved Billy Mumy......I believe it was the old Guy...Dr. Smith????? Does that sound right???
    "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!"

Cindy
  5. Summit

Summit New Member

It was Dr. Smith. Yep, I used to love that show when I was a kid!! I can relate to your pain......cold weather has been here too, and yes...oh, the pain is right! Get out the heating pad, soak in the tub, warm up!!! TAke care
  6. Susi-di

Susi-di New Member

Yes, everyone beat me to it, but it was definitely Dr. Smith. He was kind of whiney and a bit of a stinker too. I guess he was speaking for all of us when he said, "oh, the pain, the pain". susi-di
  7. Susi-di

Susi-di New Member

I read your post/reply, you definitely need a warming blanket (heating blanket) I got one by Chattam and Wells, no bulky wires, and the blanket is nice soft material, not the cheap stuff some are made of. It's soooo wonderful, it's great for your aches and pains too. It's worth it to buy one. Keep warm. Susi-di
    P.S. It's at www.comforthouse.com
  8. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Wasn't it Spock on Star Trek when he put his hand on that rockly blob thing and was feeling the blob's feelings (empathic)?

Joann
  9. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Empower:

I did not watch 'Lost in Space', but believe me; the whether here is rainy and miserable.

nyrofan