The protein shake challenge how did you do

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bobbycat, Apr 2, 2009.

1. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

I just wanted some feed back on the protein shake challenge for those who tried it. I did it faithfully everyday and I have noticed a big difference in my energy when I was doing it. And the last week not doing it I have been very tired. Needless to say I am going to continue with it. I usually had one in the morning and put a banana or strawberries in it mostly bananas. I would use plain or chocolate and I actually like them. There was a post challenging people to try it. Just wanted to know how everyone did.
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

What is the protein shake, please share you recipe as I have missed it. I would like to try it.

3. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

If you put protein shake in the search and hit then you will see search again with protein in it hit the search button again and there is a lot of information. But what I did was buy a can of chocolet and plain but I am going to try the vanilla and it comes in a powdered form you can search on the internet or you can buy it in stores or health stores that carry it such as Rite Aid or anyone that carries it. I followed the instructions on the can which was 3 heaping scoops (it came with scoop) but if it doesn't 3 heaping tablespoons in blender or whatever you want to use you can hand mix it and I like adding a banana but you can add whatever you want or nothing at all. I have it in the morning but it does not matter when you have it. With the plain and vanilla I am sure you can add anything you want. I like them especially the chocolet. But they do come in a variety of flavors. They were having a protein shake challenge and I would like to see how everyone else came out. Hope this helps. There are different cost everywhere so search for it everywhere if you want to try it.